Saturday, August 16, 2008

Irony

OK, I think it is pretty ironic that now when there is SO MUCH going on around here and I have lots to write about....I also have ZERO time to write about it. :-) I have been at school every day this week - 5th grade band camp, plus faculty meetings and trying to get things somewhat ready for the first day of school on Monday. The kids and Bruce have been great - Bruce took off Wednesday to stay with the kids, the boys have tagged along and been very patient, Amanda has made a few extra meals. Good team work! :-) I start on Monday with the Jr/Sr High kids, and then the Elementary kids will start on Tuesday. We're all stocked up on convenience foods to pack lunches (although no more Spaghetti O's....they weren't really a big hit after all) and thanks to Grandma, we're all set in some fun new clothes to wear, too!

No comments: