Monday, March 24, 2008

Celebrating Easter





We had a wonderful day celebrating Christ's Resurrection! Bruce's folks were here for the week-end and went to church with us, then we had lots of friends join us for lunch and an Easter Egg Hunt. Thanks to Beth and Sherri for stuffing all those eggs!! We are thankful for our "New Lincoln Friends" even though we still miss our "Old Beatrice Friends".

I remember being at Girl Scout camp and singing "Make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver and the other's gold" and although I thought it was catchy, I never really understood it....now I do. :-)

2 comments:

Dillan Family said...

I understand the song, although as a child I probably didn't. Great friends are so precious--and not easy to come by. God is so good to provide the relationships we desire!

Tami said...

I'm glad to hear of your "Lincoln friend", but am a little jealous they get to see you WAY more than me. Love you and miss you.