Saturday, April 11, 2009

A.W.O.L. Blogger

Wow, I have been AWOL for a LONG time, huh? Sorry. It really seems ironic to me that all the time that I was posting entries every few days, there really wasn't much going on. And, now that we have TONS going on, there is little time to post pictures or write about it. I have a ton of pictures on my phone that I could post....if only I could figure out how to get them off of there!

Most of our goings-on these days revolve around school. Alex's class continues to go on lots of field trips and have tons of fun. They went to Ag Awareness day last week and are going to the capitol building this coming week. I think they have 3 or 4 more scheduled before school gets out. Amanda is doing lots of extra chores and saving $$ big-time. She thinks she wants to buy a bass guitar, but has also talked about a laptop or now I'm hearing talk about a horse! She is in an Extended Learning program at school and has enjoyed running the "Crusader Corner" Store. They applied for a bank loan, posted collateral, ordered inventory, priced items, and run their own little store after school a couple of days a week. Mr. Andrew is a busy, busy little guy. He (and Alex, too) are taking piano lessons from a super cool 16 year old guy and they are both LOVING it! We have the electric keyboard in the living room, so often there is one boy practicing on it while the other one is practicing on the piano at the same time. It's chaos, but is literally "music to my ears" that they are practicing just for FUN!

The biggest news at our house is the contract we signed last night to sell our house. We have decided to continue at Lincoln Christian in the fall and are wanting to move closer. There will be a sign in our yard on Monday morning and we are hoping for it to sell quickly. We found a house only 3 minutes from the school that we just love....and MAYBE I can post some pictures of it soon!

No comments: