Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm baaaack!

OK, after a friendly reminder from my friend Beth that it's been a month since my last post, here's a quickie! The kids don't have school today - they're still in bed and I can't WAIT to tell them!! There is a broken water pipe in the elementary so they get the day off....I still have to go teach Jr High and Sr High, but I'm excited for them.

Lots and lots of stuff going on, but there are only so many hours in the day and I'm really having to prioritize....and blogging is not too high on my list these days. I'm wondering if I'm going to get to Christmas cards ( or Christmas shopping! ) and I don't remember the last time I got to the Y to work out. Really, though, lots of "newsworthy" stuff going on...and maybe I'll get caught up over break. Some of the highlights, though, were Amanda singing with the Lincoln Symphony at the Lied Center (which will be broadcast on NPR on the 21st) and Molly having an epileptic seizure....who has EVER heard of an epileptic dog!?!? Scared us SO badly!!!

4 comments:

Keeslermom said...

She's alive! ALIVE!!

Poor Molly! Is she OK?

The kids are asking for Grandpa Hamster to come back for a visit. Do you think he just wants to join his brothers in the strawberry patch?

Tami said...

Our dog, Maggie, was epileptic. It's a weird experience, I know.

Have a very Merry Christmas, Emiley! It was great to see you.

Brenda said...

I think lots of dogs get epilepsy as they get older. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Tami said...

Hey, I've given you an award. Check it out on my blog and have fun with it!