Wednesday, December 24, 2008

5 addictions

My dear friend Tami at The Next Step tagged me to post 5 of my addictions. I LOVED reading hers and am checking on everyone else that she tagged so I can read theirs, too, so I'm game to play along! It's been really interesting as I've tried to nail down 5 - and it was fun to ask my family to get their input, too. So, in no particular order, here goes:

1 - SNUGGLING. With my hubby, my kids, my dog, my cat, or even just my body pillow....just love that feeling of snuggling up tight!
2- My FIREPLACE....which goes nicely with #1.....snuggling BY the fireplace! This is the first house that I've ever lived in that has a fireplace and I just LOVE it! My Dad, bless his heart, supplies us with free wood and delivers it right to our garage! I have seriously been known to turn the a.c. up in the summertime so I could build a fire without frying everyone in my house!
3 - MAKING LISTS. On paper or just in my mind - they're everywhere in my house and in my office! I often make a list of the lists I need to make. A little anal, you think?
4 - FOOD. I love to eat out and I really enjoy cooking, too. Mexican, Italian, sweets, salty, healthy food, junk food, meat and potatoes, pastries and desserts, fruits and veggies...you name it, I like it! At our house we TALK about 'eating to live' instead of 'living to eat', but I'm just all talk on this one.
5- MY HAIR. Its the only part of me I've ever really liked. The gals in the office at school have asked that each time I come through their door, I would walk in slow motion and flip my hair from one side to the other - ala a shampoo commercial. I know that at some point, I ought to cut it off, but I've never nailed down an age for that....40? 50? 60?

OK...I made it! Thanks, Tami...it was good for me to get to thinking a little bit while I'm on vacation and my brain is otherwise in neutral. :-)

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Hello, Mom... who did you tag to do it next??? Talk to you later.

Amanda said...

OK - TAG - you're it, Miss Amanda! I'm gonna guess what yours are and see if I'm right!

Brenda said...

I love your hair.

Tami said...

Hmmm...very, very interesting, friend.

My dad used to have a saying, "It's too bad a person has to get full."

This was fun to read. Thanks for playing along. Have a very Merry Christmas.

missy said...

you DO have great hair. you don't ever have to cut it!