Monday, October 13, 2008

A quick update...

Wow, it's been a long time since I've been on here, huh? Again, there is SO much going on to write about, and my camera is FULL of pictures, but I just don't have the time to sit down and put it all together. Actually, maybe I do have the time...what I am lacking is energy. :-)

School is going better - for all of us. We are nearing the end of the first quarter and still hanging in there. I was just reading James in the Message Bible and it says ...."don't try to get out of anything prematurely...let it do it's work in you so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way.." I can see that we are ALL learning valuable lessons through all of these trials, and if it had been up to us, we certainly WOULD have pulled out prematurely. God knows so much better than we do!

We have a nice short week and are SO looking forward to a little vacation. We get out early on Wednesday and are going straight to pick up some friends and then heading to the Children's Museum until they kick us out at closing time! We're gonna stay up late, sleep in, snuggle up by the fireplace, spend time with old friends...and if the weather would cooperate, we'd go camping.
And, maybe I'll find time to get those pictures off of the camera so you can see them!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Sounds perfect. Enjoy your break. Ours is next week.