Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Enjoing Summer Mode

We are TOTALLY on summer mode here and it feels SO good! Staying up a little later, sleeping in a little longer, and just feeling the freedom of extra time with no pressing deadlines. I've manged to get to lots of those little projects that seem to get pushed further and further down on my 'to-do' list during the school year. I've been cleaning and brightening up my laundry room - still plenty of work to do there, though. Each of the kids' rooms got a good going-over yesterday and this morning we hung the letters on their walls that I bought MONTHS ago. I started tackling my flower beds, too - they're looking better. I sat down and played Tripoley with the kids yesterday morning (Aunt Terri, we found poker chips on a garage sale!!), Amanda and Alex built an entire Legos village, and I played Bubble Blast with Andrew last night. Still need to sand, stain, and get the baseboards back on from when we re-did our floors, and as soon as we can get the garage cleaned out, we're having a BIG garage sale!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Sounds like a great start! Tomorrow is our last day of school.

Dillan Family said...

I LOVE IT! keep up the tripoley, we'll play again when we're together!