Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Neat Repeatz

OK, I am so excited about this that I want to tell everyone!! If you live in Lincoln, you have to go to Neat Repeatz - and if you live somewhere else, it's probably well worth your trip! :-) Basically, it is a GINORMOUS consignment sale that they hold twice a year...once in the spring then again the fall. You can sign up to sell, or you can just go shop - or both! Everybody who is selling brings their things in and then they are sorted neatly by girls/boys and into the various sizes. They are inspected for spots or stains, missing buttons, broken zippers, etc. And, they all set their own prices - which are almost always VERY reasonable! We got ALL of our kids' clothes (and shoes!) for summer, plus some fun games, too. And, this spring for the first time, they had an adult's sale, too. I had SO much fun buying some new things for myself - what a treat!!

So, if you like garage sales, you will LOVE Neat Repeatz! Check it out at www.neatrepeatz.com if you are interested - the fall sale will be in September, I think!! I highly recommend it!

No comments: